Thursday, May 6, 2010

#$ Stranger Than Fiction Special Edition BD Live Blu ray



I am not a fan of movies in which the main character spends the whole film with a flat affect on his face, such as the one Will Ferrell wears here throughout. It gets a little dull. I grew antsy almost from the beginning here, when the storyline becomes apparent. Though seemingly original, I wasn't particularly entertained by it. Dustin Hoffman is again wasted, as he was in "I Love Huckabees." This is a supposed comedy, but there are no real laughs, perhaps just a smirk now and then. It's also a bit long. I had to pause it several times to get through it because it's just not that compelling.
(331 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Stranger Than Fiction Special Edition BD Live Blu ray


  • ISBN13: 0043396267824
  • Condition: NEW
  • Notes: Brand New from Publisher. No Remainder Mark.

No comments: