Thursday, May 6, 2010

++ Meet The Spartans Pit Of Death Edition Blu ray



MTS started out great. Some of the jokes had me literally LOL, which rarely happens with movies anymore. At other times, the jokes lingered far too long. The pit of death (american idol), top model, and deal or no deal sequences seem out of place (even for a parody) and last far too long. In fact, any of the modern-day inclusions only hurt the movie. The movie was strongest when the jokes were centered around 300. I cracked up when Leonidas was sparring with his son. I guess my biggest complaint was the ongoing gay joke. That might have worked 20 years ago. It's not a complaint from a tolerance perspective, it's just that we've seen it done before... too many times. I also didn't care for the wife (the actress or the character which was nothing like the one in 300).
(93 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=3.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Meet The Spartans Pit Of Death Edition Blu ray



    No comments: