Thursday, May 6, 2010

!@ Star Trek Limited Edition Replica Gift Set Three Disc Digital Copy Amazon Exclusive Blu ray



I ordered this set back in November. I didn't open it until the beginning of March because I didn't have a Blu-ray player until then. I was excited to crack the box open and proudly display the replica of the Enterprise on my desk, but as soon as I pulled it out of the styrofoam packaging, one of the warp engine nacelles just fell off. My bad for not opening it sooner, but now Amazon does not have any of these left to replace it and I'm left with a ship without an engine. Poor quality control here folks!! The Blu-ray is awesome, however, so don't waste your money on this set, just buy the Blu-ray and wait until better models are available (which I hope is someday soon).
(34 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Star Trek Limited Edition Replica Gift Set Three Disc Digital Copy Amazon Exclusive Blu ray



    No comments: