Tuesday, May 4, 2010

#$ Over America Blu ray



I received this DVD today, put it into the DVD player and it will not play. Zip. Nada. Nothing. There is no customer service number on my invoice and if I return the DVD I will only get 50% refund because I opened the packaging. Well, of course I opened the packaging, how was I suppose to watch the DVD if it reamined inside a sealed case. Now what do I do? I can't even find a place on Amazon.com to send an e-mail to customer service.
(32 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=3.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Over America Blu ray


  • Over America is a spectacular visual essay on the beauty and grandeur that is America. Shot in High Definition, every detail from wave swept coasts to majestic mountains is brilliantly captured to show the awe-inspiring scenic magnificence of our nation. Transcend to some of the nations most beautiful places with this incredible program. Over America will undoubtedly become a treasured addition to

No comments: