Tuesday, May 4, 2010

$ Destiny s Child Live in Atlanta Blu ray



I was initially hesitant to purchase this blu-ray disk of Destiny's Child because for a baby boomer I was not sure this is for me. But there isn't enough of what I want out there yet on blu-ray so I took a chance and ordered it. Alas, it's excellent in performance, not to mention superb video and audio quality. Yes, this is a concert for my children's generation (there is some dirty dancing) but who wouldn't want the Halle Berrys of the world on his arm? We need some of those to draw us out of our shells now and again. Much effort went into the staging of this concert and the result is an excellent disk. Go for it.
(60 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Destiny s Child Live in Atlanta Blu ray



    No comments: