Tuesday, May 4, 2010

$ Best of Both Worlds Concert The 3 D Movie Blu ray Extended Edition



With this set you get two dvds. One regular version and one 3D one. I bought this for my little cousin who is 4 and big fan.



The regular dvd, we put it on for my little cousin and she really liked it. She danced and sang along with it. The dvd keeps her entertained and she asks to watch it all the time. I think she would watch it everyday. It's what I would expect from a concert DVD.



The 3D one, I think a four year old is too young to understand this. The 3D glass are the red and blue ones. The don't stay on when she is dancing around or she pulls them off. Then when the glasses are off the image has the 3D blur. I think it would take a couple of years for her to understand and enjoy it.
(52 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Best of Both Worlds Concert The 3 D Movie Blu ray Extended Edition


  • ISBN13: 0786936767186
  • Condition: NEW
  • Notes: Brand New from Publisher. No Remainder Mark.

No comments: