Tuesday, May 4, 2010

#% IMAX Fighter Pilot Operation Red Flag Blu ray



I know I didn't direct this, but if I could "enhance" it any, I would add more footage of plane time. I bought this for my son's 3rd birthday, as he emerges into a fan on airplanes. He loved the film. As a guy in his mid 30's...it would not be for me as it was a bit too cheesy of a documentary.

The cinematography is amazing. The views from the air are fantastic. The CGI...not so much. For a three year old boy...it is almost like being there.
(81 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For IMAX Fighter Pilot Operation Red Flag Blu ray


  • A state-of-the-art, edge-of-your-seat experience! Get in the cockpit with the world's best pilots to witness the most challenging flying of their careers! Follow a young American pilot as he makes his way through Red Flag - the world's most intense, simulated air war, training event - where U.S. and international pilots, ground crews, mechanics and rescue personnel are taken to the limits

No comments: