Tuesday, May 4, 2010

-- Hidalgo Blu ray



I've been looking for this movie for quite some time. I first saw Hidalgo on tv and somehow can't find it anywhere. I wanted this one to add to my collection of Finest Movies I Have Ever Seen but to no avail. Finally, I tried Amazon and BANG! there it was, available for purchase. A well written story that moves you from the start to the end. It's worth watching over and over again. Thanks Amazon. Your loyal customer, Ed Chargualaf.
(255 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Hidalgo Blu ray


  • Viggo Mortensen (The LORD OF THE RINGS trilogy) delivers a heroic performance in the rousing, action-packed adventure HIDALGO -- now more thrilling than ever on Blu-ray Disc™! The excitement begins when famed horseman Frank T. Hopkins (Mortensen) enters a grueling competition -- "The Ocean Of Fire" -- with his mustang Hidalgo. Together, they must not only survive a 3,000-mile race acr

No comments: