Tuesday, May 4, 2010

$ The Dark Crystal Blu ray



Am I the only one who noticed that they've edited this film? Just so we're clear, I LOVE this movie; I'm pretty obsessive about it. I've seen it 8 times in the theater (6 when it first came out) and own every single edition on every media platform, including PSP and iTunes. So when I finally sat down to watch the Blu-Ray edition, i noticed pretty quickly that they've changed the dialogue; Jen suddenly speaks a line in Aughra's laboratory that I've never heard.



Between this and the edited editions of Erik The Viking and The Last Unicorn, I'm wondering how much of my childhood is left intact. Shame on whoever decided to alter history. It wasn't necessary and this is not what I paid for.
(335 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For The Dark Crystal Blu ray



    No comments: