Saturday, April 24, 2010

@# Star Trek Limited Edition Blu ray Gift Set with Replica Starfleet Division Badges Blu ray



I'd seen this movie more than a few times when I decided to buy it on blu-ray in order test a new big screen TV.



Regarding the story, it was pretty good and well worth seeing but not as good as "Wrath of Khan". If you want a synopsis, sorry, I'm not writing one. There are too many excellent ones just a quick search away.



As for the movie on blu-ray - WOW! I've seen it in theaters, in planes, on DVD, etc, but never in high-def. The detail was simply incredible. I'm glad I was so familiar with the story because I was focused on all sorts of little viewing details. The movie was definitely shot in a manner that transferred well to high def. During the first scenes I was distracted by the actor's complexions. Amazing. Just amazing.



In summary, if you haven't seen this movie then you should see it. If you haven't seen it in high-def, you should do that too.




(1253 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Star Trek Limited Edition Blu ray Gift Set with Replica Starfleet Division Badges Blu ray



    No comments: