Saturday, April 24, 2010

-- Pitch Black Blu ray



No need for a plot overview: If you're reading the reviews, you have probably already seen the movie that launched Vin Diesel's career. This was the very first Blu-Ray movie that I purchased from Amazon after getting a player last year, and watching it in High-Definition was simply amazing.



I had already seen Pitch Black on DVD, and based on the sounds and visuals, I figured that Blu-Ray would bring the movie to life. I'm glad to say that I wasn't the least bit disappointed. The colors look amazing, the audio is great, and the level of detail was just unreal. I did read a few comments from other reviewers about the Blu-Ray freezing up on them, but fortunately that has never happened to me. I've since purchased countless Blu-Ray movies, but Pitch Black is easily one of my favorites to watch in HDTV.
(540 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Pitch Black Blu ray



    No comments: