Saturday, April 24, 2010

-- Monsters Inc. 4 Disc Edition Blu ray



Since I am not a big fan of kids' movies and I don't have kids around, I skipped over Monsters, Inc. when it came out on cable. One evening there was nothing else to watch so I picked this for background noise. After a few minutes I found myself watching the movie and laughing. This has to be one of the best animated features out there. Monsters, Inc. boasts a stellar cast: John Goodman, Billy Crystal, Steve Buscemi, Jennifer Tilly, and James Coburn! Imagine that kind of talent creating the monsters' personalities, woven together by an extremely clever story line, brought to life by award winning animation and you get a film that you can watch again and again. It is funny, touching, and a great reason to bring your friends together for movie night. This is one tickles the inner child in us all.
(918 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Monsters Inc. 4 Disc Edition Blu ray


  • ISBN13: 0786936773736
  • Condition: NEW
  • Notes: Brand New from Publisher. No Remainder Mark.

No comments: