Saturday, April 24, 2010

$*$ G.I. Joe The Rise of Cobra Two Disc Edition Digital Copy Blu ray



I had very high expectations for this movie, especially since it was highly recommended by my younger brother. I have to say, it did not meet my expectations and it was a poorly excuted movie to be honest.

the biggest problem with it, was the poor character development, they really failed to build up solid characters. and i felt lost between all those characters whom i know nothing about and eventually not caring about any.

the plot was simple. but nothing special.

the other problem was the dialogue, this movie had one of the worst dialogues ever, was really boring and not intersting at all.

having said that, i must admit that the action scenes and special effects were stunning at times, i especially enjoyed the street chase scene in Paris. but once the action stopped, the movie dragged and seemed boring and slow.

I can see why some might give this 5 stars or find it entertaining, but in summary, i found it boring and worth only 2 stars for the mighty action scenes alone. a poorly excuted movie.
(283 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=3.5 / 5.0

More Detail For G.I. Joe The Rise of Cobra Two Disc Edition Digital Copy Blu ray


  • ISBN13: 0097360716740
  • Condition: NEW
  • Notes: Brand New from Publisher. No Remainder Mark.

No comments: