Monday, April 12, 2010

#$ Sleeping Beauty Two Disc Platinum Edition Standard DVD and BD Live Blu ray



It gives me nightmares, this is the most worst movie I've ever seen. My mother didn't like this movie because of the 3 fairies in it, we don't believe in good witches. of course the second fairy who had a blue dress was a very mean one. and the movie gave me nightmares because their is a scary fairy but that's not the scariest part the most scariest part of this is the music. The music was so scary I got terrified. So please don't buy this movie your children might get scared like I did also.
(428 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Sleeping Beauty Two Disc Platinum Edition Standard DVD and BD Live Blu ray


  • Awaken your senses to the majesty of SLEEPING BEAUTY, Walt Disney's ultimate fairy tale. See more than you've ever seen before through the magic of state-of-the-art technology and experience this groundbreaking film restored beyond its original brilliance, in the way Walt envisioned it -- pristine, beautiful, utterly breathtaking. From the grand celebration of Princess Aurora's birth t

No comments: