Monday, April 12, 2010

!$ Planet Earth The Complete BBC Series Blu ray



Let me start out by saying that I love this series, and it looks absolutely fantastic in 1080p. Also, ordering it from here is quite a bit cheaper than picking up this exact same set from a retail store. My problem with it is that this particular version is one disc short of the full set available in the UK, and costs considerably more. In hindsight, I wish I had read more of the reviews, as I now feel a little ripped off, considering that I paid more for a truncated version of this fabulous series. My advice, if you want a series from across the pond, check their amazon site first, it may be a better value.
(2453 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Planet Earth The Complete BBC Series Blu ray


  • The makers of The Blue Planet present the epic story of life on Earth. Five years in production, over 2000 days in the field, using 40 cameramen filming across 200 locations, this is the ultimate portrait of our planet. A stunning television experience that combines rare action, unimaginable scale, impossible locations and intimate moments with our planet's best-loved, wildest and most elusive cre

No comments: