Monday, April 12, 2010

#$ The Diary of Anne Frank Blu ray



I purchased this dvd after seeing the VHS that was available at my school's media center. It was a huge hit with my students and the picture quality was tremendously better! Since I do not have a vcr in my classroom, it had been a big hassle to reserve the tv/vcr cart and plan to get it into the room. The dvd made it possible for me to pop it into my computer and show it through my projector! I viewed the extra footage and interviews myself and found them fascinating. I have not shown the extras to my students as I am not sure that 8th graders are ready for the graphic reality of the bodies piled up at the concentration camps. This dvd made if much easier to locate the scene where each class had left off the day before. I love it and my students were totally thrilled with it!
(101 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For The Diary of Anne Frank Blu ray



    No comments: