Monday, April 12, 2010

#*# National Lampoon s Christmas Vacation Blu ray



This is still one of my favorite Christmas movies! No matter how many times I watch it I still laugh uncontrollably! Definitely my favorite out of the National Lampoons vacations! Watching this every year with my brother(his name is Russ too!)and myself quoting it gets annoying for others but it doesn't bother us!-lol.

The only problem I have with this box set is my own fault really because I should have looked closer at the picture when I bought it because I thought I was getting a full size moose mug like in the movie but it's this tiny little figurine instead, oh well. Like I said it was my own fault for not looking closely.

Still an awesome gift set anyway! And the movie is well worth it!
(450 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For National Lampoon s Christmas Vacation Blu ray


  • Make merry as Chevy Chase, Beverly D'Angelo, Randy Quaid and an ensemble of comedy favorites strive to gift-wrap the "perfect Christmas" for the Griswold family. The most successful of the three vacations. Year: 1989 Director: Jeremiah S. Chechik Starring: Chevy Chase, Beverly D'Angelo, Randy Quaid,Running Time: 97 min. Format: BLU-RAY DISC Genre: COMEDY Rating: PG-13 Age: 

No comments: