Tuesday, May 11, 2010

++ WWE Wrestlemania XXV 25th Anniversary Blu ray



Ive been a fan of WWE since I was a kid and will be till the day Undertaker retires. Only PPVs I ever watched were Wrestlmania and Summerslam, Wrestlemania 25 is a memorable event, but it isn't complete. You are thinking.....you liked it and you say something like this? Here is my reasoning: during this ppv, there was also a special performance by Kid Rock that was actually good enough to remember. Im watching the ppv and all of sudden it goes straight to the diva battle royal. I was thinking.....what the hell? Rewound it couple of times to make sure I wasn't dreaming, but it was true. The Kid Rock Concert was taken out completely and was the beginning for the divas to make their entrance. While I am mad that this good performance was taken out, I would understand if there were copyrights involved or Rock wanted too much money.



This PPV is great from beginning to end. My favorite matches were Shawn Michaels vs Undertaker and Matt Hardy vs Jeff Hardy, which these matches in my mind, were two of the greatest bouts ever done with in the squared circle. Ive been a fan of Undertaker and Jeff Hardy, as well as Matt, for a long time and these matches kept me on the edge of my seat when I first ordered it on PPV. My favorite Wrestlemania moment was with Mickey Rourke "knocking" Chris Jericho out. Wrestling may be fake but it is very entertaining to me and like I said before when Undertaker retires is the day I stop viewing WWE until I have kids. He is the only reason I still watch wrestling because of the Wrestlmania streak. There have been streaks like the Yankees streak in world series victories and others that I cannot think of off the top of my head, but Undertaker's streaks is one of the greatest accomplishments in sports history.



If you are a WWE fan and you like wrestlemania like I do, then pick this up because while it is a keeper, still a little made the Kid Rock performance was taken out.



PS: this years wrestlemania was alright but I do not think Ill be buying it. It was just one of those PPVs that only gets a few hand claps after someone makes a presentation. Only things memorable were shawn michaels vs undertaker 2, edge vs chris jericho match, Hart vs McMahon match, mysterio vs CM Punk and HHH vs Sheamus match; these are the only matches that stood out in my mind.
(51 customers reviews )
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For WWE Wrestlemania XXV 25th Anniversary Blu ray



    No comments: