Tuesday, May 11, 2010

#% Lost The Complete Sixth and Final Season Blu ray



I quit watching "Lost" during season 3 because it got a little too bizarre, but about a month ago, I read in Entertainment magazine that Lost was rated one of the top ten tv shows on tv right now. Since, "Damages", "Caprica", and "Modern Family" were also in the top ten and I love those shows-if you haven't ever seen any of those, defiantly check those out because they are FANTASTIC tv shows-I decided to give Lost another chance. I started watching the show again at the very beginning of Season 4. After watching the first few episodes in order to catch up with what I had missed...I was HOOKED!!! I have watched both season 4 and season 5 in less than two weeks, and I'm almost completely caught up with Season 6-only two more episodes and I will be able to watch the new episode tonight on tv!!! This is one of the best shows ever written..so many twists and turns...and I almost believe such an island could exist...I'm dying to know who Kate ends up with...Sawyer or Jack??? I want them both myself...LOL. I strongly suggest you buy the previous seasons and watch this last season as well. I'm sick to know this is the last one...and if you want a few other suggestions of some other good shows to watch...check out my list below...



1. Damages...on Fx channel...many twists and turns...Glenn Close is FAB!!

2. Caprica...another well written sci-fi show

3. Modern Family...so funny!!!

4. The Riches..only 2 seasons unfortunately, but a great show!

5. V...I'm so excited it's back on the air!!!



Any suggestions for some other great shows would be fully appreciated!
(5 customers reviews )
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Lost The Complete Sixth and Final Season Blu ray



    No comments: