Tuesday, May 11, 2010

-- Crystalcello MV100 Full Size 4 4 Violin with Case Bow Accessories Natural Color



I bought this violin for a young girl at my church. I was surprised by the look of it, it is beautiful and the carrying case is better than expected. Her music teacher paid for some new strings and this young girl has been faithful to her lessons. She played it and I am very surprised by the sound that comes from this instrument. It is absoulutely worth the money I spent. the sound is great, it looks of fine quality and it is worth every penny I spent. Yes it is inexpensive but for what I heard it is vwry well worth it. I am currently looking for a more expensive one from this company even now as well as a cello from this same company. I am very please with this instrument. the timely manner of shipping was great!!!! This violin does not look nor sounds cheap, the applause was a testimonial to that. I will definetly do business with this company again and again. No I am not a professional musician bur I do know what sounds good, and this violin does indeed sound and look good!!!! She carries it proudly in the very nice case provided for it. Well worth the time and money spent.
(4 customers reviews )
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Crystalcello MV100 Full Size 4 4 Violin with Case Bow Accessories Natural Color


  • Hand-carved solid Spruce top . Hand-carved solid Maple neck, back and sides .
  • Ebonized pegs, fingerboard and chinrest .Alloy tailpiece with 4 built-in fine tuners .
  • Wood stick, rosewood frog, genuine horsehair bow .
  • Lightweight case with shoulder strap .
  • Rosin. Extra Set of String.

No comments: