Saturday, May 8, 2010

!! Sarah Michelle Gellar Collection Suburban Girl The Air I Breathe Blu ray



I bought the Sarah Michelle Gellar Collection for my daughter. She LOVES it. But then she LOVES anything with Sarah Michelle Gellar in it. The movies are cute and good teenage fare as teenage movies go. I like the nonviolence better, the romantic comedy was sweet. It provided a totally different side of Sarah Michelle Gellar than I've ever seen. I have to admit, beyond Buffy and I Saw What You Did Last Summer I'm not exactly a Gellarphile. If you have a teen who's a fan, this collection will have you on the A list for at least a little while!
(1 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Sarah Michelle Gellar Collection Suburban Girl The Air I Breathe Blu ray


  • TV's Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Sarah Michelle Gellar makes the move to the big screen in these two great feature films. Suburban Girl is a funny and wise romantic comedy set in New York City and co-starring Alec Baldwin (TV's 30 Rock). Air I Breathe is a powerful drama co-starring Academy Award-winning actor Forest Whitaker as well as Kevin Bacon, Andy Garcia and Brendan Fraser. LENGTH: 19

No comments: