Saturday, May 8, 2010

#$ The Hurt Locker Blu ray



This wasn't a terrible movie, but it wasn't recommendable either. I viewed this knowing that it won some awards and drew a lot of attention so I expected something that was well done, but unfortunately it wasn't. The writing was pretty darn bad. Everything the characters say has been said in other movies, they are more stereotypes than not, and I think anyone with a cursory knowledge of the military (and by that I mean someone familiar with Call of Duty video games and the History channel) will find all kinds of Military inaccuracies; I can only imagine what some of our servicemen thought when watching this. In all I must have missed something because the characters are more caricatures (not particularly likeable) and the story was aimless, more of a day in the life kind of thing with no point other than a series of happenings. Unfortunately I think this film is the product of hype rather than quality, and at around two hours and twenty minutes I'd recommend checking something else out.
(361 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=3.5 / 5.0

More Detail For The Hurt Locker Blu ray


  • ISBN13: 0025192048562
  • Condition: NEW
  • Notes: Brand New from Publisher. No Remainder Mark.

No comments: