Saturday, May 8, 2010

$ Dirty Harry Magnum Force Action Double Feature Blu ray



Had to wait till I saw both transfers before writing an opinion. First: what a great deal! I got these blu-ray movies for $10 at Wal-Mart. So, I had little to lose.



It's been so long since I'd seen the movies that I'd forgotten what was going to happen, and it was like watching them for the first time.



The transfers on both were excellent. There were a few grainy scenes in Dirty Harry, but I think it was the darkness of the scenes, and there are a bunch of those in Dirty Harry. I didn't notice any grainy scenes in Magnum Force at all.



As a musician, I was very interested in the audio. I went back and forth between 5.1 and True Dolby. There was a super difference in quality. The highs were more evident, and the lows became clearer, cleaner, and smooth. Great jazz soundtrack for Dirty Harry. Wonderful drumming (both with sticks and brushes).



Loved seeing some stars who became individual stars, David Soul for one. Robert Urich and Tim Matheson for others. You won't be disappointed for getting these films in a blu-ray package at a great price.
(2 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Dirty Harry Magnum Force Action Double Feature Blu ray


  • ISBN13: 0883929106363
  • Condition: NEW
  • Notes: Brand New from Publisher. No Remainder Mark.

No comments: