Monday, May 10, 2010

!$ Mr. Troop Mom Blu ray



Worst Movie Ever!!! This may just be the most cliché movie I have ever seen. I watched this movie because I am a fan of George Lopez, but he let me down. I had more fun watching John and Kate +8 then this. So unless you like watching a bunch of little wannabe actresses running around with George Lopez saying some of the most corning jokes you have ever heard, STAY AWAY!!!!
(6 customers reviews )
Customers Rating=3.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Mr. Troop Mom Blu ray


  • It takes a special kind of dad to be a mom! Funnyman George Lopez stars as Eddie Aquinaldo, a widower trying to be both dad and mom for his nine-year-old daughter. Desperate to connect with young Naomi, Eddie volunteers to chaperone her troop at the Go Girls Jamboree at Running Pines Camp unaware he ll be the only guy in a world of girls! Treacherous treasure hunts, cutthroat canoe soccer and slip

No comments: