Monday, May 10, 2010

$*$ Dude Where s My Car Blu Ray



It had been a long been a long time since I watched this movie, and it's still very funny and awesome to me. I forgot about a couple of things. Two stoners with hangovers named Jesse and Chester wake up and can't remember anything about what happened the previous night. They receive a phone call from their angry girlfriends on their anniversary and try to find the gifts that they had gotten them. When they realize it's in a car that's nowhere to be found. Throughout the day, they must deal with hot chicks, creepy space dorks, look for the Continuum Transfunctioner, find the money for a transsexual stripper and much more. I have just one question; DUDE, WHERE'S MY CAR?!!!
(261 customers reviews )
Customers Rating=3.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Dude Where s My Car Blu Ray



    No comments: