Monday, May 10, 2010

$*$ Hills Have Eyes Blu ray



I heard such great things about the movies Part (1 & 2). I saw they were out on Blu-Ray. They stopped making part 1 on Blu-Ray for whatever reason. Needless to say I was very disappointed with the movie. I am no horror buff by any means, but I do appreciate a good slasher every not and then. It had nothing to make stand out as a premier franchise or separate it from any regular/average horror flick. It wasn't any thing worth me telling you about. The fight scenes were ok but you knew what was going to happen. So it was kind of hard get caught by surprise. I regret buying this one. I was a real let down for me. I think this movie is fro the hardcore horror fan. But that is just this mans' opinion.


(1 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=3.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Hills Have Eyes Blu ray



    No comments: