Friday, May 7, 2010

#% Fireproof Blu ray



I think it should be noted that this movie is most definitely not out there for its cinematic value. It's low budget and built on volunteers so it's bound to be a bit on the cheesy side.



However, the message in this is very powerful. The idea is simple enough: love is not a feeling; it is an action. A marriage must learn to brave storms, both of a personal nature and of an external one, if it is ever going to survive at all.



Honestly, I don't think I would have held out as long as this guy's wife did. The computer smashing would have been the proof to me that he was for real. But I can understand why she would have held out longer thanks to the advice and goading of her "friends". There's a little interesting alternate meaning to this - beware of the friend that gives too much advice about your personal life without being asked.



My husband and I both learned a lot from this movie. Despite the poor budget the story itself was very engaging. We both cried at some parts and laughed at others. We are both so totally psyched now to read The Love Dare for ourselves. This movie is a great preparation tool for the book if the book is anything like it is in the movie.



I highly recommend this to any struggling couple.
(603 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Fireproof Blu ray



    No comments: