Friday, May 7, 2010

** Doom Blu ray



Funny, 5 years later... I really liked it! I hated Doom when it first came out. The plot was very different from the game, and not better, it had "The Rock," the next Hulk Hogan wannabee as a main actor... and just wasn't what I expected, so I was disappointed.

So I just popped it back in years later... and enjoyed every minute. It's actually a pretty decent movie in it's own right. The plot, while different, is pretty good, the effects well done, excellent sets and I don't have the same problem with The Rock as I did back then.

Some movies, like The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Van Helsing and Doom, are much better once you get over the "they weren't what I was expecting or what I wanted" disappointment.

So give it another try... and enjoy.


(1 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Doom Blu ray


  • ISBN13: 0025192055836
  • Condition: NEW
  • Notes: Brand New from Publisher. No Remainder Mark.

No comments: