Wednesday, April 7, 2010

#@: Vampyres Blu ray



Just wanted to add a brief comment on the Blue Ray version of this film. As I have the orignal Anchor Bay and Blue Underground DVD versions I was very interested in what the Blue Ray version would be like. I pre-ordered the item from Amazon about 6 weeks ago when I saw it listed and received my copy yesterday and watched it last night. All I can say is WOW. What a transfer. The colors are extremely vivid. It looks like it was filmed yesterday. An exceptional job. Oddly, the Blue Underground DVD version has a few extras not on the Blue Ray but no big deal. If your a fan of this film and are into Blue Ray buy this immediately. You will not be disappointed.
(3 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Vampyres Blu ray



    No comments: