Monday, May 3, 2010

#$ The X Files I Want to Believe Digital Copy Blu ray



I have been a huge fan of The X-Files for a long time. Every since the first movie, I have kept my fingers crossed that there would be another one. The long wait finally ended when I first saw previews to this one. I cant even describe how excited I was. My excitement quickly died after seeing this film. This should not have been an X-files movie. If by some miracle the show could have been brought back to television, this movie might have made a half-way decent episode. There was no excitement, no mystery, no X-Files feeling at all about this film. My disappointment is long lived and if the studios were to even dare to make another X-Files movie....I will not waste my hard earned money going to see it. They lost me....they truly lost me. Fortunately I have the DVD sets of several seasons of the show to fall back on.
(307 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=3.0 / 5.0

More Detail For The X Files I Want to Believe Digital Copy Blu ray



    No comments: