Sunday, May 2, 2010

-- Marley Me Three Disc Bad Dog Edition Blu ray



I am suprised that this movie is only PG, and not PG-13 at least. I was shocked as I watched through it with my two teen kids - the language and "let's make a baby" theme of this movie are a little overboard. Words like ba***rd, son of a b****, etc kept me cringing and wondering if I should just turn the whole thing off - certainly not a movie I want my kids to watch over and over, and definately not a family movie. There definately was not enough about Marley, and too much about the couples sex life to make for a good family movie - the couple even jumps into their pool naked after a birthday party so the husband can have his other "birthday present" ......this is not suggestive folks - it leaves very little to the imagination, and even almost completely tells openly what the couple are doing - too many sex scenes - way too many - and the husbands sex-starved girlfriend hopping co-worker is at the core of some of the sex scene problems too - too much skin showing in this movie for a family/pet movie - if they had cleaned that up, this movie would have been 5 stars - a good story, but they ruined it by not keeping it family friendly. Rent this and preview it first before you sit down in front of it with the kids. If I had known about the language and sexual content of this movie, I never would have purchased it.
(262 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Marley Me Three Disc Bad Dog Edition Blu ray


  • ISBN13: 0024543574941
  • Condition: NEW
  • Notes: Brand New from Publisher. No Remainder Mark.

No comments: