Sunday, May 2, 2010

@# David Gilmour Remember That Night Live At The Royal Albert Hall Blu ray



I just got my DVD in today and I tried to watch it but there seems to be nothing on both discs, I have tried it in my DVD player and my computer, nothing is on both discs, nothing will load, I got robbed.

If there were something on both discs, i'd give it a high rating, but for now, all i'll give is one star.
(213 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For David Gilmour Remember That Night Live At The Royal Albert Hall Blu ray


  • 1 .Speak To 2 .Breathe (In The Air) 3 .Time 4. Breathe (In The Air) (reprise) 5. Castellorizon 6. On An Island featuring Crosby & Nash 7. The Blue featuring Crosby & Nash 8. Red Sky At Night 9. This Heaven 10. Then I Close My Eyes featuring Robert Wyatt 11. Smile 12. Take A Breath 13. A Pocketful Of Stones 14. Where We Start 15. Shine On You Crazy Diamond featuring Crosby & Nash 16.

No comments: