Saturday, May 1, 2010

#@: Lost The Complete Collection Blu ray



In my opinion LOST is one of the greatest shows ever made. On the surface it is great cinematography, dialogue, and action providing great entertainment. Beyond that deep character development and a mysterious, intricate plot adds so many more levels of enjoyment. It is the only show I've ever watched that has really made me think about such topics as philosophy and mythology and inspired me to crack open academic books I probably never would have otherwise. LOST is a show I think anyone can enjoy. Additionally, at a little less than $25 per season of hour long episodes (for the dvds, about $32 for the blu-rays) this box set is quite a steal.
(11 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Lost The Complete Collection Blu ray



    No comments: