Wednesday, April 14, 2010

++ The Others 2001 Blu ray



Although there were some slow parts in this movie, Nicole Kidman's character is so bizarre that I was able to keep interested in this movie even during the slow parts. I kept trying to figure her out.

An example of her bizarre behavior is in the beginning when she takes all these special precautions and administers warnings before anyone can even see her kids. I kept wondering if her kids had rabies or something.



There's a plot twist involving the elderly couple that is pretty easy to figure out. But the plot twist at the end completely shocked me. I had NO idea that was coming. When I watched the movie a second time, I noticed important clues that I had missed the first time.



I love when a story can surprise me like that. Very clever!


(737 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For The Others 2001 Blu ray



    No comments: