Sunday, April 11, 2010

#$ Igor Blu ray



I was very dissappointed by this movie. Granted I knew it wasn't a blockbuster, but the whole story was flawed. The main character's companion bunny spends the entire movie depressed and trying to kill himself, but he's been genetically modified to be unkillable. So he goes through various means of trying to commit suicide and keeps living, which makes him unhappy-er. Great for kids, huh? Then the whole premise of creating things to blackmail the world to pay their town was pretty adult concept. I didn't find a whole lot of humor in the story either. I really didn't want to have my little kids (5 & 8) watching a movie where one of the characters is depressed and tries to kill himself, but after starting the movie was in an awkward situation as kids love movies. They seemed to take it stride, but I was cringing. I would not bother with this one~!
(50 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=3.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Igor Blu ray



    No comments: