Sunday, April 11, 2010

-- Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince BD Live Blu ray



I am in love with everything Harry Potter, and watched this movie when it came out and bought the DVD as well. I have all the Harry Potter DVDs. Anyway, I did not like this movie as much as the others. There were too many things, important things, which are in the books that did not show up at the movie. For instance, I felt showing Lord Voldemort's past about his family from his mother's side, and his mother's story would have added to the movie. There were more memories in Dumbledore's pensieve that were central to the story that the movie did not show.



Also, I missed the portrayal of a young Tom Riddle by Christian Coulson from "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets." Nothing against the new actor playing a young Lord Voldemort, but I felt that the former was better suited for the role.



Otherwise, great movie. I am very much looking forward to "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows."
(586 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=3.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince BD Live Blu ray


  • ISBN13: 0085391200413
  • Condition: NEW
  • Notes: Brand New from Publisher. No Remainder Mark.

No comments: