Sunday, April 11, 2010

#@: The Arrival Blu ray



I remember watching this years ago and enjoying it immensely, so when I picked it up on Blu-ray my expectations were fairly high. Now I'll be the first to admit that my memory was of course skewed but even though The Arrival remains a highly enjoyable film. Some of the dialogue can be extraordinarily bad but can be forgiven. The plot is interesting and believable with Sheen putting in a decent little performance. The transfer of the film really brings out the detail but for some reason looks really washed out. The Soundtrack to the film is where this release shines, the 7.1 DTS HD master audio balances everything nicely without becoming overwhelming. The Blu-ray lacks special features of any kind only relying on a few HD trailers to round off the disc. The blu-ray is much better quality compared to the dvd, if you enjoy this movie I'd say it's definitely worth it to pick it up!
(55 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For The Arrival Blu ray



    No comments: