Sunday, May 9, 2010

#*# Soundstage Sheryl Crow Live Blu ray



Sheryl Crow puts on a fine performance. I cannot fault the sound quality or picture quality. It really is better than being there in person. I used this Blu-Ray to show off my new LED Sammy. I thought I discovered a couple dead pixels in my new TV because when the central area was almost black there were a group of 5-6 white pixels that did not move from the spot. Very easy to see on the song "Safe and Sound" . But after putting on several other Blu Ray discs I think it is a flaw in the Sheryl Crow disc. It appears that the show was filmed using at least 4 cameras, maybe 5. The white spot is only seen when the shot is from the right side of the stage around the piano. Must be a faulty camera. In any case the show and quality gets a 5 star rating. Great Show!
(15 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Soundstage Sheryl Crow Live Blu ray


  • Having sold well over 13 million albums, Sheryl Crow is recognized as one of today's truly distinctive voices. Sheryl Crow - Live captures the 5-time Grammy winner during her sold out 2003 tour. Watch as Sheryl leads her band through some of her biggest hits including "All I Wanna Do," "If It Makes You Happy," "Steve McQueen" and "Soak Up the Sun" as well as a r

No comments: