Wednesday, May 5, 2010

!! Into the Wild Blu ray



I love this movie. These days I often think about abandoning everything and heading North (it's where I am from anyhow). I think I have a lot in common with the lead character, good for him for having the courage to do what he did. Yes, he didn't have enough know-how to do it safely (he did die because of that). These days I think I am lucky to still have a job. Unfortunatly I am working away from home and fiance, putting roads in, paying on a house that is $100,000 under its value. I often feel like just giving up, I don't know what I am working so hard for. Whats the point of anything we do in our lives, whats our goal in life? This movie goes past that, he could have had an excellent education, which in this country means a comfortable lifestyle (that you still have to work long hours etc...) He turned away from all of that, he wanted adventure and thats what he got. I am the mirror image of this and suffer for it! Paying on a house money that I will never get back, working away from home because the situation with the houses drained the economy. It just isn't right. So I see eye to eye with the films main character, maybe my adventure is yet to come.
(319 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Into the Wild Blu ray



    No comments: