Sunday, April 4, 2010

++ Surfer Dude Digital Copy Special Edition Blu ray



I was stunned by this movie. With so many big name stars I thought that there would be at least a half decent story. There is not. This is just one big advertisement for getting stoned. I actually felt embarrassed for the actors. What were they thinking?! As for the writer and director, well I have my own theories about where they got their "inspiration" for this story. I've watched my fair share of surfing movies, and they run the gamut from corny to nostalgia to documentary, appealing to people casually interested in the sport, to die hard surfing addicts. But this movie fails to make the grade at all, and doesn't deserve to be named among this genre.
(33 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=3.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Surfer Dude Digital Copy Special Edition Blu ray



    No comments: