Tuesday, April 20, 2010

@# Sunshine Blu ray



***spoiler****





I don't think I've ever written a review on a movie before on Amazon, but I just have to vent. This movie is so incredibly amazing until the last 25 minutes. Maybe a top 5 fave for me until they completely ruin the atmosphere, drama and story about people sacrificing for the greater good. How do they do this? By inexplicably going supernatural with the leader of the previous ship sent on the mission becoming some sort of sun burnt sun god or some crap. What a joke. WHY!!! Why do this??? Couldn't he have still been himself, just warped in the mind? Why make him a supernatural creature of some sort. I have nothing more to say really, other than I feel so let down by such an incredible first few acts.



Definitely the most letdown I've ever been during the course of viewing a movie.
(325 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=3.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Sunshine Blu ray



    No comments: