Tuesday, April 20, 2010

@# Dragon Ball Z Kai Season One Part One Blu ray



I might be totally mistaken so someone correct me if I am wrong. But is the Dragon Box set not Dragon Ball: Kai? I could have sworn that it was.



Even so, I myself am a huge Dragon Ball fan and I feel completely ripped off with this product.

I know it's on Blu-Ray and they are generally more expensive, but how can they justify paying $40 for only 13 episodes? There are a total of 291 episodes. If they keep releasing these in 13 episodes a box, then over time it will cost around $880 if you want to own the entire series. And that is far too much when I can buy the complete Dragon Box set for about $200.



I really want to own the Kai series but the price is just rediculous.

Until Funimation realizes this then I will just be recording the series as it comes on the Nick Toons channel this May.



It's a great product that deserves 5 Stars, but the price is just way too high when there are cheaper alternatives.
(9 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=3.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Dragon Ball Z Kai Season One Part One Blu ray



    No comments: