Wednesday, April 28, 2010

^& The Stoning of Soraya M. Blu ray



I was lost in this movie it pulled me in so deeply and held me there. Even when a storm came and took out my power I couldn't stop crying and as soon as the power came back on I went right back to the movie. I have thought of this movie many times since watching it. This is not the kind of movie one forgets, no, this is the kind of movie that stays with you and haunts you forever.

I don't normally review movies, but this movie touched me so deeply inside that it has definantly left a mark. Soraya is an angel now and no one can hurt her ever again. The God her aunt loves and serves is the God that will not allow the people who murdered Soraya into Heaven!
(29 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For The Stoning of Soraya M. Blu ray


  • ISBN13: 0031398120919
  • Condition: NEW
  • Notes: Brand New from Publisher. No Remainder Mark.

No comments: