Monday, April 5, 2010

-- Resident Evil Degeneration Blu ray



I am a big fan of George A. Romero's zombie films. I'm also a fan of the Resident Evil live action movies. I'm not really a big fan of the Resident Evil videogames. That's not to say that they are bad. I've just not played most of them. I've really only played the first one many years ago. I really should play the rest someday. But besides all that, I finally decided to see Resident Evil : Degeneration and I have to say, I liked it. I thought it was a pretty good movie overall.



I still think that the live action movies are better, but, this one kept me interested throughout and that's all that you can really ask for. The characters were cool, the zombies were great, although I wished they had more zombie action in it then they did. And the obligatory monster, the G-Virus Curtis Mutant was fairly creepy and menacing as well.



The only downside that I can give it is that some of the CGI characters looked a little too rubbery and weird now and then. That's why I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5. The rest of the CGI for the buildings and vehicles and explosions etcetera were pretty amazing though.



I've seen a few CGI movies over the years and enjoyed them all. Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within, Beowulf, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and RE: Degeneration is another fine entry in the category. I am looking forward to a sequel should they ever decide to do one.
(124 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Resident Evil Degeneration Blu ray



    No comments: