Tuesday, April 6, 2010

++ Ocean s Eleven Blu ray



I'll admit, I've never seen the original, but I love this remake of it with a super blockbuster cast. This really set the bar for the series for me, and I was drawn in 100%. I'm no movie buff, but I loved this movie! The 2nd one though, well that's another story. The blu-ray features weren't any more amazing than the DVD, and wasn't anymore clearer. It was a lot sharper and crisp, but a DVD version would have been more than enough for a type of movie like this. But for the price of the blu-ray I couldn't refuse.
(558 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Ocean s Eleven Blu ray


  • Danny Ocean likes his chances. All he asks is that his handpicked squad of 10 grifters and cons play the game like they have nothing to lose. If all goes right, the payoff will be a fat $150 million. Divided by 11. You do the math.Running Time: 116 min. Format: BLU-RAY DISC Genre: ACTION/ADVENTURE Rating: PG-13 Age: 085391161042 UPC: 085391161042 Manufacturer No:&n

No comments: