Monday, April 26, 2010

** The Crazies Blu ray



One word, "HORRIBLE"! This movie was ANNOYING in more ways than one. I am surprised that Romero created this piece of junk. The storyline is ok but the acting is just unbearable! I actually had to shut if off & continue watching it because a major part of the picture is nothing but YELLING! & i do mean YELLING! This picture got on my nerves & not in a positive way due to the unnecessary yelling. I saw the remake & enjoyed it immensely!! Great remake George but your original version would receive zero stars if permitted. I am a huge George Romero fan & obtain all his movies but this 70's flick is by far the worst film he has ever created. I do not recommend this version of The Crazies but highly recommend the 2010 remake, very well done & full of action. Schroeder (Publisher/Owner) of Cult Movies Magazine/Orbital Traxx Records/WACK "O" Publishing
(46 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=3.5 / 5.0

More Detail For The Crazies Blu ray



    No comments: