Monday, April 19, 2010

@# 100 Feet Blu ray



I paid $1.22 for this flick and I still feel like I got ripped off. It is one of the slowest horror films I've ever seen...a real yawner and a totally unbelievable plot...just pure hokey pokey stuff. It's a great film to have on for background noise while you're cleaning the house or cooking your dinner...not a film to sit down and watch. Horrible acting and a silly script...especially when the Father comes to the house to collect a bagful of money, but won't bless (exorcise) the house. It gets one star because I had no other choice. 100 Feet is exactly where this film belongs...100 feet underground!
(11 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=2.5 / 5.0

More Detail For 100 Feet Blu ray


  • ISBN13: 0686340231658
  • Condition: NEW
  • Notes: Brand New from Publisher. No Remainder Mark.

No comments: