Sunday, June 6, 2010

!$ Watchmen The Complete Motion Comic BD Live Blu ray



Ok, this is a great purchase, period!



I am not a fan of the comic, but seeing this to me is better than reading it.



The work they did with the motion comic is excellent!

The story is excellent, and SO much better than the movie that is out.

In fact, please see this before you see the movie (yes, I know this is longer, but believe me, it's worth it).



Now the only gripe I have is having Tom Stechschulte doing all the voices. Yeah, it's ok for most voices but having him do the female voices was a bit strange, but you get used to it since the story itself makes up for it.



Yes, some parts are a little brutal...this is NOT meant for kids to watch by any means.



I highly recommend it.


(70 customers reviews )
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Watchmen The Complete Motion Comic BD Live Blu ray


  • ISBN13: 0883929063017
  • Condition: NEW
  • Notes: Brand New from Publisher. No Remainder Mark.

No comments: