Friday, May 14, 2010

@# Sukiyaki Western Django Blu ray



More than 30 minutes into the movie and I still don't see where this movie is going. For as short as this movie was (one hour and thirty nine minutes), it still dragged on and on. Just alot of bad manners, a couple of pretty girls, and alot of "bang, bang, bang!"



It had a stupid, pointless, opening with Quentin Tarantino, and I hoped it would get more interesting from there, but it never really did. I like the concept of an asian western, but this story really didn't capture my interest.



I wouldn't keep this movie if it were given to me. It's probably the worst film I've seen all year.




(62 customers reviews )
Customers Rating=3.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Sukiyaki Western Django Blu ray


  • Famed Japanese director Takashi Miike, best known for the cultics Audition, Ichi the Killer and The City of Lost Souls, redefines the spaghetti western in his English language masterpiece SUKIYAKI WESTERN DJANGO. A tale of two clans written in blood: the white Genjis, led by Yoshitsune, and the red Heikes, led by Kiyomori. As they battle for a legendary treasure hidden in a desolate mountain, a lo

No comments: