Friday, April 30, 2010

*$* The Ultimate Matrix Collection Blu ray



I have just managed to watch the first movie in this set (haven't got to the remaining ones yet). Unbelievably awesome. I feel like if I touch my screen, I will be pulled into the movie. Awesome bluray. Worth the money spent.
(117 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For The Ultimate Matrix Collection Blu ray


  • The definitive 7-disc DVD set, The Ultimate Matrix Collection features all three films in the trilogy together for the first time ever with a newly remastered picture and sound for The Matrix. Also included is the companion piece The Matrix Revisited and the best-selling The Animatrix, plus five entirely new DVDs packed solid with brand-new supplemental materials that encompass every aspect of the

No comments: